137: Helping Healers Stay Healthy
Adam Nicholson from Adam Nicholson Digital grew up in Nashville, worked in politics, moved to Korea, and now works with healers and wellness centers as a consultant. He is an aromatherapy and sound healing practitioner, and he also helps healers learn how to find more clients and more predictable incomes.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- The challenge healers face when working in a modern world
- Simple steps healers can take to keep themselves well
- Daily routines and oils to be used for optimal health
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Catch Adam’s ep on The Business Coaching Podcast: www.revolutionoilspodcast.com/business-podcast/adam
- DIY Dugout Giveaway
- View our entire sponsor list at www.revolutinooilspodcast.com/sponsors
Recipes Mentioned in this Episode:
DIY Face Serum
From: Renita on IG as @raisingfivehearts
- 5 drops each of:
- Frankincense essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Copaiba essential oil
- Lemon essential oil
Combine in a 30ml bottle and top with good quality jojoba oil. Use at night before putting on moisturizer.
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.